Ziquin Life CLARITY & Fresh Ginger Tea
CLARITY mixed with fresh ginger tea (cold or hot). It’s deliciously soothing and invigorating - even supports digestion.
Ginger tea offers warmth for cool days and invigoration for warmer weather of spring and summer. CLARITY in ginger tea is a pleasant morning or afternoon pick-me-up and a great beverage to offer friends when you are entertaining.
How to Make Ginger Tea
- Slice ginger, peel off the outer skin, cut into one-inch pieces. The tea is spicier with more pieces—plan on using about a one-inch piece of ginger per cup of tea.
- In a saucepan, add the one-inch pieces of ginger to freshwater (use one cup of water (8oz per serving).
- Bring the ginger and water to a boil, then reduce the heat to a light slow simmer.
- Simmer for five minutes and up to 10 minutes for more potent ginger flavored tea). Do a taste test at five minutes and ten minutes. If not strong enough, let the ginger just steep in the heated water for one hour or two longer.
- Pour the tea through a sieve to catch ginger pieces. Mix the powder CLARITY into the ginger tea. If desired, serve your CLARITY-ginger tea with a thin round of lemon or orange for a festive look.
- When adding CLARITY; try one scoop of CLARITY powder per serving in 8oz, or for additional flavor and nutrients, add two scoops per serving in 8oz into the prepared ginger tea.
CLARITY Preparation tips:
When preparing my healthy aging drinks for the week ahead or for a party, I pre-prepare the ginger tea and CLARITY so that it it ready to drink. Just keep in mind the CLARITY powder will take longer to dissolve if the ginger tea is cold. I usually let the ginger tea cool down and then add the CLARITY. One last tip, when in a hurry "Yogi" ginger tea can be used for the alternative to fresh ginger.
Here is another other combination to play with:
CLARITY with Ginger and Cinnamon